TERMS & CONDITIONS
Home / TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The academy takes no responsibility for any valuables or possession that go missing within the building.
- Salmas Hair & Beauty academy reserve the rights in the design, text, graphics, images and course material, handouts, website, prospectus, and all other literature which are copyright to Salma’s Hair & Beauty Academy and the use of them is not permitted without prior approval in writing from Salma's Hair & Beauty Academy. Any other use of the academy materials including reproduction for purposes and alteration, modification, distribution or republication without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All courses must be booked in advanced with a minimum deposit of £50.00. This is required for individual 1 and 2 day fast track courses to secure a reservation whereas a special packages or nvq course requires a 50% deposit in order to qualify for the savings. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All outstanding balance/fees MUST be settled prior to commencing the course and within 8 weeks from the first payment date. Any payments by debit/credit card made on the day of the course will incur an administration charge. Please note we do not accept cheque as form of payment for the remaining balance on the day of the course. If students do not attend the course due to a personal illness or medical reason, the academy must be informed of this as early as possible, followed by a copy of a medical professional letter any other reasons/ self certification will not be acceptable and the learner will lose the full payment for the course not attended. If NVQ students do not attend scheduled workshops within 3 months of booking, portfolio, workshop or assessment days they shall be issued with the first stage of the disciplinary procedure.
- Places on courses can only be guaranteed if the minimum payment has been received.
- All students must act and behave appropriately and not undertake any act that would bring dishonour to the Academy, as this could result in the candidate/student to be dismissed.
- The students must be dressed appropriately for ALL courses and are required to wear white/black beauty tunics and black trousers. Open toe shoes/sandals and stiletto heels are not allowed due to the Health & Safety practise. Dangling hazardous jewellery is NOT permitted, wedding bands are an exception. Headgear (e.g. caps, hats, etc) beside religious headscarf and turbans should NOT be worn. Any head gear worn for religious purposes must be black or white with no loose ends hanging. Long hair must be tied back and short hair away from the face neatly dressed. Students must not wear nail enhancements or coloured nail vanish during the training.
- All students are responsible for there own clients/ models to work on and demonstrate the practical skills during the course. The academy will try but cannot guarantee to arrange for models. Please call the office and enquire further for hiring a model for the practical aspects of the course.
- Salmas hair and Beauty academy reserves the right to change the course contents, materials, tutors, training dates/days, venue and course requirements at any time without prior notice.
- All students must practise at home as advised with personal kits between two day courses. I.e. Nail Extension, Holistic Therapies etc.
- Children are not allowed in to the training academy during training. This refers to anyone under 16 years of age.
- Please enquire about courses that require you to bring your own kit. Products used in classroom are available to purchase from the academy. Please call 0844 870 0867 if you wish to secure any kits for collection on the day of the course. Please call the academy giving 1 week prior notice to avoid disappointment.
- Salmas Hair & Beauty Academy has no control over the ingredients of the refreshments available and takes no responsibility for clients suffering any allergic reactions.
- Mobile phones must be switched off in the training rooms at all times. It is your responsibility to ensure models visiting for practical session input also adhere to this condition.
- Salmas Hair & Beauty Academy reserves the right to decline applicants for valid reasons.
- Salmas Hair & Beauty Academy will not tolerate abuse Physical or verbal abuse to any members of staff at any time.
- As part our service to provide excellent customer service we operate an equal opportunities policy.
- As part of our commitment to providing excellent customer service your opinions and feed back is valued greatly and we appreciate it at all times. Please feel free to forward your comments and compliments to help us make the salon/academy an enjoyable, educational experience for you.
- All student and client information is stored in confidential storage securely.
- Students who do not meet the required standards in order to successfully complete the criteria shall be invited back to join the next set class date of the same subject with NO extra cost as long as its within 6 months of the original booking. After 6 months students who wish to gain further practical will have to secure a fresh booking.
- Any students failing to comply with the Terms & Conditions or has poor attendance or has insufficient communication with academy will incur the disciplinary procedure which may result in withdrawal from any courses with no refund or exchange options.
- All students must abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Academy at all times. These are also available on our website at www.salmasbeautyacademy.com. Any students that do not abide by the rules will not be accepted on to the course and may lose their deposit.
- Room hire facilities will need to pay a 50% deposit to book the room. The remaining balance will be due prior to the day of usage.
- Additional services such as lunch etc can be organised at an additonal charge for customers hiring a room. Please ask at the time of booking.